Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Book Art Journal - marriage

So it's been a couple of weeks, but this week I decided I'd tackle the abstract noun 'marriage'.


I didn't use any stamps on this page --- thought I'd try my hand at a bit of sketching - I'm not a very confident drawer, and I took inspiration for my bride and groom from the internet, though I'm not sure how well they turned out - I thought my practise sketch was better, oh well....

The page was completed with Derwent Inktense Pencils, and a little paint for the frame/border.  The white texture you might be able to see in the corners is gesso stencilled through a piece of tulle.


Thanks for visiting.

Fiona

Products Used:
Gesso
Acrylic Paints
Derwent Inktense Pencils
Pitt Pens - black
tulle

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh this is beautiful Fee... love your bride and groom... aren't Inktense pencils wonderful...

Hugs
Jenny x