Friday, August 31, 2012

Stampotique SDC263

Stampotique are having a colour challenge this week.  I found the colours a little tricky, so I kept my project simple.


I made a grouping of flag tags for my kids to give to my husband for father's day (this coming Sunday in Australia).


Thanks for visiting!

Fiona
x

Products Used:
Distress Ink - aged mahogany, walnut stain, evergreen bough, worn lipstick
MME Bella Bella paper
Verve Die - Ribbon banner die
Verve Stamps - super dad and purely sentiental sets

Stampotique Stamps - honeycomb background

toothpicks, craft wire, dimensional magic

8 comments:

Gez said...

WOW! These are just PERFECT Fiona, Sure to be loved. Thank you for joining us again this week over at SDC. Gez xx

dutchstamptramp said...

I love thes flags, what a wonderful idea for this challenge! Thanks for joining the SDC

Jane Wetzel said...

You nailed it! love these and so glad to see your creations for Stampotique :)

Reflective Art Studio said...

Fiona-
These are wonderful...
I agree... you really got the colors down. Nicely done. Sometimes simplicity is more.. Wink-!
Thanks for joining us a Stampotique DT this week. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations in the future.
Sarinda

Karin said...

beautiful flags!

Julie S. said...

These are great!

Samantha Read said...

These are lovely Fiona. Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week.

Libby Hickson said...

Fee you nailed this! Great way to deal with tricky colors. :-)