Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Play Date Cafe 155

Well I'm only just making this challenge in time.  It's Play Date Cafe PDC155 with this beautiful inspiration picture...  I must admit though, my mint colour didn't represent well in the photographs...


Life is so hectic at the moment, I thought I better take a little time out to make a card for an upcoming wedding - no guessing that the bride and grooms initials are R and N.  They are having an early 1900s themed wedding, so I thought it would be nice to go a little vintage, with a little something modern thrown in to celebrate their youth also.


Here is a closeup -


Thanks for stopping by today, hope you're all having a good one!

Fiona
x

Products Used:

Papers - Kaisercraft Seaside Collection 'Rock Pools' (reverse side); Kaisercraft Cafe Couture 'Cappuccino'; MME Bella Bella 'Bellezo'
Distress Inks - Iced Spruce, Walnut Stain
Basic Grey 'Archaic' alphabet stickers
Tim Holtz gold brads
Ribbons/trims
sewing machine & thread

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a perfect wedding card! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe:)

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a lovely card and such a pretty take on the color story this week! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

froebelsternchen Susi said...

I think I love your style !
Have to visti you in future!

xxx from Austia

Jocelyn Olson said...

I love the vintage look of your card. So gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!