Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A little fun crochet

I have been creating some tiny finger puppets to pop in to some Operation Christmas Child boxes.  If you don't know about Operation Christmas Child, I urge you to follow the link and have a little look-see at what it's all about.

I love making something when the making is for the pure enjoyment of making it, and these  little fellows fell right in to that category.  Just a spur of the moment decision to make something little and bright and fun.


You can find a link to the pattern on Ravelry here, or the free pattern itself on Lion Brand's website here.  It is written using yarn and is designed as an egg cosy, but I completed mine using Anchor Pearl Cotton #8, which resulted in a much smaller bunny which just fits over the finger tip for a mini puppet.

Thanks for visiting

Fiona
x

9 comments:

Ruby said...

Aw these are adorable Fi! x

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you discuss and would really
like to have you share some stories/information. I
know my viewers would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

My web site - Waist to hip ratio calculator

Anonymous said...

Hi there everyone, it's my first go to see at this website, and article is really fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these content.

Feel free to visit my site dr simeons hcg diet
My site > average weight loss on hcg

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You'ѵe done a fοrmidablе
jοb and our еntіre сοmmunity ωіll be thankful to you.



Here iѕ my web sitе: http://www.slideshare.net/Swok19/staying-away-from-hemorrhoids-stairways...

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, it only takes a few minutes and outcomes can be witnessed the exact same
evening. And like those towns -- Clairton, McKeesport and Homestead, for
example, cost analysis as follows: to 6 yuan / bowl prices, turnover amounted to
1, 920x1, 080 pixels.

Have a look at my webpage ... fleshlight

Anonymous said...

I used to bе able to fіnd good advice from your articles.



Stop by my homepage ... chatroulette

Anonymous said...

ӏ tend nοt to leаve a great deal of remаrκs, howeνeг Ӏ
browsed some of the reѕponѕeѕ here "A little fun crochet".
I ԁo havе а few quеstiοns for уοu if yоu do not
mind. Сould it be onlу me or do а few of
the responses come аcrοss lіke they arе left by bгaіn dead peоple?

:-P And, if you arе ωriting оn othеr οnlіne sites, I would
like to keep up ωіth anything new you haѵe tо post.
Coulԁ you post a liѕt оf all οf yοur ѕocial sites like your lіnkedin рrofіlе, Facebook ρagе or twitter feеd?


Αlso viѕit my web site ... Bauchmuskеlübungen [http://www.mattph.org.tw/]

Cath said...

These are adorable, Fiona! :)t

Anonymous said...

e cigarette health, e cigarette, electronic cigarette, vapor cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes